A good home skin care routine is important to maintain a healthy complexion, but occasionally, you may want a little more help to boost your skin, which can be accomplished with a professional facial. Selected based on the concerns and needs of your complexion, our experienced aestheticians at Hebe Medical Spa in Fishkill, NY suggest patients have regular professional facials to keep their skin healthy. After a consultation to assess both visible and hidden skin damage, the best products and techniques will be selected to rejuvenate your complexion. To further rejuvenate and pamper your skin, we will customize your results by recommending other treatments that you may want to consider during the year, such as a laser treatment, a chemical peel, or microdermabrasion. Facials are a great way to not only relax and pamper yourself but to keep your skin glowing year-round.
"Dr. Z is the best!! All the staff is as friendly and fun as they are beautiful. The Spa is decorated so beautifully too. All these women are super professional and obviously very educated in what they do. Their love for their business shines through."- A.P. / Facebook / Jan 08, 2019
"Wow what an excellent place! Everyone on the Team is just outstanding! Mary is fantastic and I just love her, Dr. Z, Irina and Barbara ALL amazing!I will come here and recommend this remarkable establishment as often as I can to all my family and friends."- J.D. / Google / Jun 17, 2019
"I have had such a great experience at this beautiful new Med Spa. The staff is wonderful and the services are top notch. I am truly impressed by this new business!"- T.P. / Facebook / Jun 09, 2019
"Beautiful spa, friendly and informative staff. Enjoyed the experience."- P.R. / Google / Jun 09, 2019
"I had dermaplaning done by Mary, whom was very personalable along with the entire staff making me feel welcomed from the moment I walked through the door. VERY clean and chic; this medi spa is exactly what Dutchess county, specifically Fishkill needed!"- C.V. / Google / May 29, 2019
Professional facials at Hebe Medical Spa are suitable for all skin types and ages because they are customized to each patient's needs and concerns. Often, facials are used to address early signs of aging, improve damaged skin from the sun (dark spots, rough texture, and uneven tone), deep cleanse (acne and clogged pores), and brighten dull skin. Professional facials are designed to help teens or adults with conditions, such as acne, rosacea, and sensitive skin.
Our Customized Facials
Following a consultation to develop your best treatment plan based on your skin's condition and needs, you can lie back in one of our treatment rooms as your professional facial is performed. Every facial will be unique; however, most will begin with a deep cleaning to remove dirt, oil, and makeup. After that, a dermaplaning process will take place, which is a gentle scraping of the skin with a fine facial blade to remove surface-level vellus ("peach fuzz hair") and dead skin. Steam is safely used to open the skin pores so whiteheads and blackheads can be extracted. This is usually followed by a type of exfoliation, either done by hand or with an add-on service (such as a light peel). A serum or mask may then be massaged into the skin for deep nourishment. Finally, an SPF moisturizer selected for your skin type will be smoothed on to protect the skin from UV damage following the facial.
Hebe Medical Spa is proud to offer Fishkill, NY patients the following facial offerings:
- Oxygenating Facial – This therapy supports skin metabolism. The treatment leaves the skin purified, glowing, and radiant. This treatment is perfect for acne and breakout-prone skin, dry skin, and dull complexions.
- Hebe Goddess Facial – This facial consists of dermaplaning with an enzyme mask and Vitamin C serum. It exfoliates dead skin and promotes a new glowing and renewed skin complexion. It also helps with sun damage, fine lines, very dry, and dull skin.
- Sensi Peel – This facial is good for all skin types and improves surface texture and brightens the skin while promoting a more even skin tone. This treatment is an excellent option for those with sensitive skin.
- Ultra Peel 1 – Specially formulated to treat mature skin, this treatment is appropriate for many skin types, conditions, and sensitivities. It will help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting an even skin tone and clear complexion.
- Detox Gel Deep Pore Treatment – This treatment is an excellent choice for detoxifying all skin types. The active blend of lactic, glycolic, and salicylic acids exfoliates and promotes a purified and clear complexion. Gentle deep pore cleansing treatment provides clarifying and antioxidant action.
- Fire and Ice Facial – This specialized, intensive treatment safely and rapidly resurfaces the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, it softens and smoothes the skin to encourage cellular renewal using a combination of two therapeutic masks. Hebe Medical Spa recommends this facial to patients who would like to see the rapid improvement of their skin with zero downtime.
What to Expect
After your facial, you may see mild irritation and redness — this should fade on its own in a day. Most patients will have clear improvements in the look and touch of their complexion right after their facial. To maintain and enhance the benefits of your facial, please talk to one of our skilled team members about developing a home skin care regimen and how frequently you can schedule a professional facial at Hebe Medical Spa. You can also discuss complementary treatments, like chemical peels and microdermabrasion.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a facial cost?
Each facial treatment offered at Hebe Medical Spa varies in price, depending on what is being addressed and what formulas are selected for the treatment process. During your skin assessment, your aesthetician will create your personalized plan. Once this is done, the cost of your facial will be outlined. Hebe Medical Spa frequently has specials on skin treatments, like facials, and discounted packages.
What type of facial should I get?
Facials are a unique treatment and each one is not like the other. Your facial will be customized based on the needs of your complexion. Throughout the year, you may come in more frequently to have a basic facial service and then at other times, be treated with a heavier treatment (such as a peel). A combination of facial treatments will help kick-start, boost, and rejuvenate your skin when it needs it most at different times of the year.
Can I combine other treatments with a facial?
Patients who have regular facials often combine other treatments to maximize the appearance of their skin. BOTOX, fillers, microneedling, and chemical peels are examples of other skin treatments that can be done to create a softer, younger-looking appearance. During your consult, we will make suggestions on treatments (based on your concerns) that will boost the results of your facial and help your complexion.
How often should I get a facial?
For optimal results, we recommend getting a facial about every 4 – 6 weeks to improve the health of your complexion. Regular facials help keep your skin clean, exfoliated and refreshed by removing dead skin cells and nourishing your skin so it looks and feels smooth and healthy.
Put Your Best Face Forward
At Hebe Medical Spa in Fishkill, NY, we understand the importance of feeling and looking your best. We have found that our patients who enjoy regular treatments, like facials, seem to have clearer and healthier skin. Each facial at Hebe Medical Spa is customized for your needs so we can help you put your best face forward throughout the year. Contact our Fishkill, NY office to make an appointment for a facial or any of our rejuvenating services.