There are many beauty products and treatments that promise effective results. Some talk about removing dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Meanwhile, others address fine lines and sagging skin, among other signs of aging.
If you’re wondering which procedures are ideal to enhance your natural glow, this article is for you. Here, we will talk about the importance of natural collagen and how injectables like Sculptra Aesthetics can help you achieve your skincare goals.
Let’s dive in.
Importance of Natural Collagen
There are many reasons why you should invest in treatments and products that can stimulate collagen production. In essence, collagen is a protein that is crucial in maintaining the skin’s structure and elasticity.
This is especially important when you age since the body’s collagen production starts to decline. As a result, you will notice wrinkles, dark spots, and skin laxity.
Hence, it’s important to maintain your body’s collagen production even and especially when the signs of aging start appearing.
What Are The Benefits of Collagen for the Skin?
Collagen can help improve skin conditions and it also provides the following benefits:
- Reduced Fine Lines. Collagen is essential in maintaining the skin’s firmness and elasticity. When your body produces more collagen, it will eventually reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improved Skin Hydration. It also helps maintain your skin’s moisture levels resulting in a plumper, smoother, and more radiant-looking complexion.
- Enhanced Skin Texture. Collagen helps even skin texture and it also makes it smoother.
- Increased Skin Elasticity. It helps maintain the skin’s elasticity as well. Thus, you can achieve a more youthful and supple skin.
- Protected Skin From UV Damage. Collagen is also a great protection against sun damage. Together with other antioxidants, it helps protect the skin from free radicals and UV damage.
Natural Collagen (using Sculptra)
Sculptra Aesthetics works by stimulating your body’s natural collagen production. After that, the collagen is gradually produced in the specific target areas.
As a result, you will notice improvements such as restored volume and improved skin texture. Compared to traditional fillers, Sculptra provides natural and long-lasting rejuvenation results.
On top of being a collagen stimulator, Spectra is FDA-approved to help smooth deep wrinkles such as marionette lines. It also reverses volume loss like chin wrinkles and sunken cheeks.
Here’s what you can expect in case you’re wondering what happens during a Sculptra Aesthetic treatment:
- Your injector will discuss the treatment as well as your concerns and desired results.
- After that, they will mark the injection locations and cleanse the area.
- A topical anesthetic may also be applied before the injections to ensure your comfort.
- Your provider will then administer the injections.
- After, the treated area(s) will be massaged to help distribute Sculptra.
The treatment is non-invasive and you can return to your normal activities right after your appointment. It’s normal to experience mild discomfort or swelling. These should go away a day or two after the treatment.
Experience the beauty benefits brought by Sculptra Aesthetics. Call us now or visit our clinics in Fishkill, Loudonville, or Latham, NY.